We consider ensuring the right to the protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment to musatoiu.com, therefore we will devote all the resources and efforts necessary to process your data in full compliance with Regulation(EU) 2016/679 ("General Regulation on data protection" ”Or“ GDPR”) , as well as any other legislation applicable on the Romanian territory. As one of the essential principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when interacting with us through our website. web.
Who we are and how you can contact us
musatoiu.com is the web page for presenting the Law Firm - Alexandru Musatoiu (hereinafter "musatoiu.com" or " us" ). For the purpose of data protection legislation, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
As we are always open to finding out your views, as well as providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the Responsible musatoiu.com with data protection through the contact form on the site our - with the mention: in the attention of the person responsible for the protection of personal information.
What categories of personal data we process
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, so that you have control over the type of information you provide to us. By way of example, we receive information from you as follows:
- When you contact us using the contact form on the musatoiu.com website you send us: your first and last name, your e-mail address, the subject of your request and your message.
- We also offer you the possibility to comment and distribute content on the musatoiu.com web page through your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google account. If you opt for one of these variants, you will be directed to a page managed by Facebook Inc / Google LLC / Twitter / LinkedIn where they will inform you about the transfer of your data to musatoiu.com. You can consult the privacy policies of Facebook, Linekedin and Google, using the following links:
- If you accept the privacy policies of the mentioned social networks, some information will be displayed on our site ( eg Facebook profile name in comments, likes, distributions, etc.)
- Also by posting a review, rating, comment, question or answer you agree to their publication on the Site, including the personal data you have provided within them.
We may also collect and process certain information about your behavior during the visit of our website, to personalize your online experience and to provide you with content tailored to your profile. We invite you to learn more details in this regard by consulting the section regarding the purposes of processing below. On our website we can store and collect information in cookies and similar technologies, according to the Cookies Policy.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included in the General Regulation on data protection in special categories of personal data. Also, we do not want to collect or process data of minors who have not reached the age of 16 years.
What are the purposes and grounds for processing
We will use your personal data for the purpose of improving the content presented on the site, for measures to protect the website and users of the musatoiu.com platform from cyber attacks or other measures to manage various other risks always taking care of the rights. and your fundamental freedoms will not be affected. We always make sure that such processing is carried out in compliance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken on them have no legal effect on you and do not affect you in any significant way.
The general basis of these types of processing is our legitimate interest in defending our activity, being understood that we ensure that all the measures we take guarantee a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms. Also, in certain cases we base our processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to ensure the protection of goods and values provided by the applicable legislation in this area.
How long we keep your personal data
As a general rule, we will store your personal data for as long as we consider it necessary in the musatoiu.com platform. You may request us at any time to delete certain information and we will respond to such requests, subject to the preservation of certain information including after the account is closed, in cases where applicable law or our legitimate interests require it.
To whom we transmit your personal data
Where appropriate, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of your own to the following categories of recipients:
- market research service providers;
- IT service providers;
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to some public authorities. We make sure that access to your data by third parties legally owned by private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions regarding data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
In which countries we transfer your personal data
Currently, we store and process your personal data on the territory of Romania. However, we may transfer certain personal data of you to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection. We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, other guarantees, such as standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as the Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data. transferred from within the EU to the United States of America.
You can contact us at any time, using the contact details set out above, to find out more about the countries in which we transfer your data, as well as the guarantees we have made regarding these transfers.
How we protect the security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with industry standards. The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms using HTTPS technology with TSL 1.2 encryption and we store them on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we would like to point out that the transmission of information over the Internet, in general, or through other public networks, is not completely secure, with the risk that the data may be viewed and used by third parties. unauthorized parts. We cannot be held responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What rights do you have?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, correct any errors in our files, and / or object to the processing of your personal data. You may also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority or to bring justice. If applicable, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability. More information on each of these rights can be obtained by consulting the table presented below.
In order to exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact details set out above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
- We take the privacy of all records containing personal data seriously. For this reason, please send us your requests regarding such registrations using the e-mail address used in the previous communications on musatoiu.com. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information that aims to confirm your identity.
- We will not charge a fee to exercise any right to you regarding your personal data, unless your request for access to information is unfounded, repetitive or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in such circumstances. We will inform you of any fees applied before we resolve your request.
- Duration of response. We aim to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of one month, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We'll let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you if you can tell us exactly what you want to receive or what you are worried about. This will help us act faster and shorten your response time to your request.
- Rights of third parties. We should not comply with a request if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
- You can ask us to confirm if we process your personal data;
- You may ask us to provide you with a copy of this data;
- You may ask us to provide you with other information about your personal data, such as the data we have, what we use, whom we disclose, if we transfer them abroad and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights do you have, how can you file a complaint, where did we get your data from, as long as the information was not already provided to you by this information;
- You may ask us to rectify or supplement your inaccurate or incomplete personal data; We may try to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- You can ask us to delete your personal data in case you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of the data was based on your consent);
- You can ask us to delete your personal data in case you infringe a legal right to object;
- You can ask us to delete your personal data if they have been processed illegally;
- You can ask us to delete your personal data if we have a legal obligation to do so;
We do not have to comply with your request to delete your personal data if the processing of your personal data is required:
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court;
- There are certain other circumstances in which we are not obligated to comply with your request for deletion, although the two above are the most likely circumstances in which we may refuse this request;
Restriction of data processing
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if their accuracy is challenged (see the rectification section), to allow us to verify their accuracy;
- You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if the processing is illegal;
- You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if you do not want the data to be deleted;
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data if they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if you have exercised your right to oppose it, and to verify that our rights prevail;
We may continue to use your personal data following a restriction request, if:
- we have your consent;
- to ascertain, exercise or ensure the defense of a right in court;
- to protect the rights of musatoiu.com or of another natural or legal person;
- You can ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you can request it to be "ported" directly to another data carrier, but in each case only if the processing is based on your consent, or the conclusion or performance of a contract with you and the processing is done by automatic means.
- You may object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest, if you consider that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over that interest;
Automatic decision making
- You may request that you not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing when that decision has legal effects on you;
- You may request that you not be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing when that decision affects you in a similar and significant way;
This right does not apply if the decision reached following the automatic decision making:
- it is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms;
- is based on your explicit consent.
- Without affecting your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will make every effort to resolve any issues amicably.
We remind you that you can contact at any time the Responsible musatoiu.com with the protection of the data by sending your request by any of the following ways:
- through the contact form on our website